Enroll your child now for a fun-filled summer at Summer Quest for Knowledge Day Camp, sponsored by Southpoint Academy. Each week will be packed with fun filled educational and recreational activities. Fun outings and field trips will also be scheduled throughout the program.
Who can attend
Kindergarten through completed 5th Grade
Dates and Times
June 12 – August 18 (Monday-Friday)
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Campers need to be present by 9:00 a.m. each day.
Includes materials, activities and snacks.
$75 registration (Non-refundable). After March 1st, $100.00 registration fee.
$200/week (includes morning snack and lunch & field trips).
$50/day for part-time (2 days or less); more than 2 days weekly rate is charged
$1/minute late pick-up charge.
What to bring
Mat or towel for quiet time.
7:30-8:15 a.m. – Arrival activities 11:00 a.m. – Recreational activities
8:15 a.m. – Morning snack 12:00 p.m. – Lunch
9:00 a.m. – Academic based activity (2 – 3 days) 1:00 p.m. – Quiet time/Reading/Movie
– Reading 2:00 p.m. – Activity Time (Character
– Math Class/Arts/Crafts)
– Financial Literacy 3:00 p.m. – Afternoon snack & review
– Computer Class / STEM 4:00 p.m. – Departure activities
– Healthy living & Safety 5:30 – Program end time
Contact Southpoint Academy (919) 544-5652.
* Weekly fees are due the Friday preceding the upcoming week your child attends.
* Part-time fees are due first attended day of week.